You must be 18 years of age to drive our jet ski by yourself. The state of Florida requires any boater born on or after January 1, 1988 to pass an approved boating safety course. You can take the temporary boating test here.
Bring either the temporary certificate or your permanent Boater Education ID Card. Please make sure you have this completed before your tour, it gives us so much more time to spend on the water and not behind a computer.
* Please arrive fifteen minutes prior to your departure or one hour prior if you need to complete the boater exam.
* Anyone age 14+ can drive our jet skis with a parent on board.
* A valid driver's license and major credit card required. If you do not have a credit card, a $500 cash deposit will be required.
* 2 people per ski (exceptions made for small children)
* 350 lb weight limit per ski.
* Children must be 42 inches tall to ride.
* A damage waiver is required.
* Strict 24 hour cancellation policy.
* 100% refund for cancellation due to weather.
* Must be 18 years old to sign a rental agreement or parent/guardian signature required.
NO ALCOHOL/DRUGS BEFORE OR DURING YOUR TOUR. NO EXCEPTIONS.
RECKLESS BEHAVIOR WILL FORFEIT YOUR RENTAL WITHOUT REFUND.