We want you to enjoy your experience with us and we want to keep you as safe as possible. You are required to follow all rules and regualtions while riding our Jet Skis.
You must be 18 to drive our Jet Ski by yourself.
Required Boating Safety Course
The state of Florida requires any boater born on or after January 1, 1988 to pass an approved boating safety course. You can take the test with us when you arrive or ahead of time at BoatUS at www.boatus.org/florida There is a $2 charge if you take the test with us, there is no charge if you take the test online with BoatUs. If you plan to take the test with us, please arrive 1 Hour prior to your scheduled departure time.
If you take Florida Boating Safety Course ahead of time,please be sure to bring either the temporary certificate (which you may print after completing the course) or your permanent Boater Education ID Card ( which will be automatically mailed to you within 3-4 weeks).
You Also Need to Know
- Please arrive 1/2 hour prior to your scheduled departure, unless you are taking the Florida Boating Safety Course, in that case arrive 1 hour prior.
- Anyone ages 16-17 can drive our Jet Skis with a parent on board.
- A valid driver’s license required.
- Capacity: 2 people per Jet Ski. Max total weight per Jet Ski is 400 lbs.
- Children must be 42 inches tall to ride the Jet Ski.
- Parent or guardian must be present to sign for any child 17 and under.
- A deposit and damage waiver is required.
NO ALCOHOL BEFORE OR DURING YOUR TOUR. NO EXCEPTIONS.